GOAL SETTING SERIES: Dream Big for 2024
Are you already making plans for your bridal store for the new year or still trying to figure out what happened this year? Don’t worry, there is still time to do both!
Your journey is important
Goal setting is great and dreaming big is so much fun, but as a bridal business we still have to know where we have been in order to make plans for where we want to go.
Here are some things you can do today:
- Dream BIG dreams
- Evaluate where your business is at today
- Make a plan for where you’re going – and write it down!
Next, take the most important step, put your plan in motion. Don’t lose focus, don’t give up!
Having a hard time knowing where to start with your dreams?
Take five minutes to answer these questions:
- What does financial freedom mean to you?
- What does time freedom mean to you?
- What is a hobby that you would like to pick up or do more of?
- Where would be the first place that you spend your time if you had no constraints?
- Where would you like to give more to — time, money, other resources?
Next, put some of these goals in front of you. Make a list, mood/dream board, make it your computer background or screensaver. If your goals are around increasing sales at your bridal store, Poppy allows you to set and track sales goals at both a store and employee level. Being able to see, feel or hear these dreams on a regular basis will help you stay motivated to take the next steps and beyond.
Another great tactic, to ensure you are making strides towards your big bridal business goals is to be vulnerable. Share your dreams with at least one person you highly respect. This will make your dreams real, tangible, and will keep you accountable to accomplishing what you are setting out to do.